OmegaFlex DEF-Trac Insulated Pipe Training July_17_2014
Subject: OmegaFlex DEF-Trac Insulated Pipe Training
Attn: NEE Service Managers, NEE Petroleum Sales and DSS Subcontractors
National Energy Equipment is pleased to announce thatwe are offering training for certification in installation of OmegaFlex DEF-Trac insulated piping. For warranty purposes the installation of this piping must be done by a certified technician.
Please note the following:
- This training is provided free of charge
- Training is done in a 2 hour session
- Training will be done at a NEE location near you
- Certification is valid for three years, after which technicians can get recertified by attending the training session again
- Training can be provided in English or French
Classes are being held in Calgary July 24th and Montreal August 21st. Additional classes will be scheduled as requested, but will require 2 weeks’ notice for scheduling purposes.
*Please note that expense charges for travel and accommodation will apply for any last minute training requests*
If you have any questions about the training please contact me at 416-791-3739 or email@example.com. If you wish to get enrolled please contact Valorie Hennessey at 905-766-1310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.