Our professional services group are a dedicated business unit within National Energy Equipment possessing the versatility and flexibility to serve as a sole supplier, member of a team, subcontractor or service provider in order to respond more effectively to the variety of our customer’s needs.
Whether our customers require multiple or single aspects of our services we tailor solutions to suit. In addition to consulting, design, drawings, product specification, product supply, technical support, project management, fabrication, start-up commissioning and on-going maintenance we will also:
- Liaison with regulatory agencies and levels of government
- Communicate with engineering, operations, IT, electrical, mechanical and maintenance departments
- Co-operate with and organize on site trades like electrical and mechanical installation contractors
- Design PLC controls and software integration
- Provide operator, maintenance training and remote diagnostics
For short or long haul transportation and vehicle delivery systems we design, fabricate and mount tank barrels, fuel handling equipment and on board point-of-sale and communication devices. Transport Canada B620 compliance installation, service and inspections.
Plants and terminals
For processing plants, truck and rail terminals we specialize in liquids handling:
FLEET, AIRPORT, MARINE AND POWER GENERATION BACK UP
For commercial fuel operations our range of expertise in gasoline, diesel, DEF, jet fuel, alternative and renewable fuels includes: